lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017

185 days to Fifty Shades Freed - full fan message

#TEAMFIFTY AND #FIFTY FAMILY THANK YOU FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE OF ME IN MY GREY & DARKEST HOURS. I HOPE I HAVE MET FRIENDS FOR LIFE.
MY FAVORITE MEMORY IS SEEING FIFTY SHADES DARKER AT THE CINEMA OVER 80 TIMES AND DRIVING TO OTHER STATES TO SEE THE MOVIE AND MEETING WONDERFUL PEOPLE DURING THAT ADVENTURE….
What the trilogy means to me:
The trilogy is unique for me as i have read every book in a day. I read the books after seeing darker. Each book i read numerous times. I have never done this with any novel before.
Why i can't wait for freed:
i can wait for fifty shades freed because i don't want this beautiful experience to end. Every time i look at jamie dornan i fall in love with christian grey as if for the 1st time.

Jax @tntbbfan, USA


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario